Beardsley, Jensen & Lee strives to keep you up to date with the latest news and information in the legal world in order to offer the best service possible. We are continually providing the latest information available, as we stay current on the daily changes of the legal world.
Please browse through our articles to find current information and contact us with any questions you may have.
General Personal Injury Articles
- Can You Sue For a Personal Injury in South Dakota If You’re Partially at Fault?
- How Do I Hire the Right Attorney?
- How Do Personal Injury Attorneys Calculate Pain and Suffering?
- How Long Will It Take to Resolve My Personal Injury Case?
- How Much Is My Personal Injury Case Worth?
- How Soon Should I Hire a Personal Injury Attorney After an Accident?
- How Soon Should I Visit a Doctor After Suffering a Personal Injury?
- If I File a Personal Injury Claim, Will I Have to Go to Trial?
- What Can I Do to Strengthen My Personal Injury Claim?
- What Damages Might Be Recoverable in a Personal Injury Claim?
- What Does It Take to Be an Expert?
- What Happens After You’ve Retained Your Lawyer?
- What Is a Personal Injury Journal, and Why Should I Create One?
- What Qualities Should I Look for in a Personal Injury Attorney?
- When Might an Insurance Company Dispute a Personal Injury Claim?
- When to Talk to a Lawyer
- Do Warning Signs Protect Property Owners from Liability?
- Who Can File a Wrongful Death Claim in South Dakota?
Car Accident Articles
- Questions You Need to Ask Before Hiring a Car Accident Attorney
- What Evidence Should I Gather After a Car Accident?
- Who Might Be Liable for a Bus Accident?
Workers’ Compensation Articles
- I Did Not Notify My Employer About My Injury Within Three Business Days. Is My Workers' Compensation Claim Now Barred?
If you have additional questions about your specific case, please call us at (605) 250-1242 to schedule a free consultation.